1. Entry requirements for the Medical School
You need to
• have a high school diploma/official transcript of grades from secondary school (or a provisional certificate proving that you are going to graduate in the application period, therefore you will be able to submit it only later on, until the time of enrolment at the latest) with the best possible grades in Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
• have B2 level/upper intermediate English knowledge (no language examination certificate is needed)
• pass a complex (oral and written) entrance exam (online exams or Skype interviews are not possible)
• have eligibility for higher education studies in home country
Please note that it is not a prerequisite for the application to the OTM (one-tier master) programs of the Medical School and the Faculty of Pharmacy to complete a preparatory course. However, by completing a preparatory course you may be more prepared for the professional and the English language parts of the entrance examination. Preparatory courses may be completed in Pécs (offered by the International Studies Center), or in Budapest or also abroad, but please note that the decision on acceptance to one of our programs is solely based on your performance at the entrance examination.
For Biotechnology MSc application, a BSc diploma is mandatory (or a certificate that the applicant will obtain it in the admission period).
Please note that there is no age limit.