1. Entry requirements for the Medical School
You need to
• have a high school diploma/official transcript of grades from secondary school (or a provisional certificate proving that you are going to graduate in the application period, therefore you will be able to submit it only later on, until the time of enrolment at the latest) with the best possible grades in Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
• have B2 level/upper intermediate English knowledge (no language examination certificate is needed)
• pass a complex (oral and written) entrance exam (online exams or Skype interviews are not possible)
• have eligibility for higher education studies in home country
For Biotechnology MSc application, a BSc diploma is mandatory (or a certificate that the applicant will obtain it in the admission period).
Please note that there is no age limit.