Online application for Biotechnology MSc
The application period starts on 1st March 2019 and lasts until 30th June 2019. The entrance exam interview can be taken by the middle of July 2019.
You will need to fill out the application form online (link at the bottom of this page), the signed hard copy of which (with a passport photo) should be mailed with the following documents:
- copy of your valid passport with your personal data
- official copy of your secondary school leaving certificate and official transcript of grades from secondary school (in English or with an authorized translation)
- official copy of your BSc degree (with strong background in biology related subjects) (in English or with an authorized translation)
- official transcript of your BSc studies (in English or with an authorized translation)
- Europass CV (Curriculum Vitae) in English
- motivational letter
- proof of B2 level English knowledge
Additional documents to be submitted in English/officially attested English translation:
9. chest X-ray (doctor's note, not the image, and not older than 1 year)
10. vaccination card (showing that you are immunized against HEP B and C) OR serology results for Hep B and C
11. HIV test result (not older than 3 months)
12. Full laboratory checkup: including ion levels (Na, K), liver functions (total bilirubin, GOT, GPT, GGT), renal (kidney) functions (carbamid, creatinin), blood sugar levels, blood sedimentation, blood count (haemogramm)
Please note that you can only apply to one study program. Please remember to submit your application when you are ready and all the obligatory fields are filled in, and after submitting it, please print and sign it.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR APPLICATION IS VALID ONLY AFTER YOU SUBMITTED YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION AND AFTER WE RECEIVED THE HARD COPY OF YOUR FULL APPLICATION FILE. HANDWRITTEN AND INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED. THE HARD COPY OF YOUR DOCUMENTS MUST BE POSTED TO US WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION AT THE LATEST.
BEFORE COMPLETING THE APPLICATION ONLINE, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE ABOVE MENTIONED NECESSARY DOCUMENTS READY AT HAND, AS YOU WILL NEED TO FILL IN CERTAIN DATA BASED ON THE DOCUMENTS. HOWEVER, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO UPLOAD ANY DOCUMENTS TO OUR ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM, WE ONLY NEED THE HARD COPY OF THE DOCUMENTS TO BE SENT TO US BY MAIL.
Please note that the online application form will be open between 20 February and 30 June 2019 for the application period of 2019/2020.