Biotechnology application file
You will need to put together your application file:
I. First pile of documents to be uploaded and submitted electronically at the time of application and the hard copies to be mailed after admission:
- a passport-size photo
- copy of your valid passport with your personal data
- official copy of your BSc degree (with strong background in biology related subjects) (in English or with an authorized translation)
- official transcript of your BSc studies (in English or with an authorized translation)
- official copy of your secondary school leaving certificate (in English or with an authorized translation)
- official transcript of grades from secondary school (in English or with an authorized translation)
- Europass CV (Curriculum Vitae) with a photo in English
- motivational letter
- proof of B2 level English knowledge
II. Second pile of additional documents to be collected in English/officially attested English translation – not to be mailed!
- medical certificate (signed & stamped by your family doctor)
- health history form (completed and signed by you)
- chest X-ray (doctor's note, not the image)
- vaccination card (showing that you are immunized against Hep B and C) OR serology results for Hep B and C
- HIV test result (not older than 3 months)
- full laboratory checkup: including ion levels (Na, K), liver functions (total bilirubin, GOT, GPT, GGT), renal (kidney) functions (carbamid, creatinin), blood sugar levels, blood sedimentation, blood count (haemogramm)
After admission, the hard copy of the same first pile of documents must be posted as well. The second pile of (medical) documents is not to be posted, however, you must collect them by the time of enrolment/before travelling to Pécs and bring them with yourself. Please note that you are allowed to post the first pile of documents even before the admission.
Submitting the application file
I. Electronic submission of the first pile of application documents online, to be uploaded to the application website or to be sent to your local representative.
II. After getting admitted, the hard copy of the first pile of application documents is to be sent to your local representative,
or if you apply directly, to the address below:
University of Pécs Medical School
English Admissions and Student Service Office
H-7624 Pécs, Szigeti út 12., HUNGARY
The hard copy of your documents must be posted to us within two weeks of the tuition fee payment at the latest. Please note that you are allowed to post the first pile of documents even before the admission.